It must be indexed that [RIF-DTB] raises numerous founded-inside the equality predicates with the some analysis items (as an example,
- Syntactic construction. That it build represent the elements having specifying the fresh new specialized presentation sentence structure from RIF reasoning languages from the specializing the presentation sentence structure of one’s framework. New speech syntax is employed inside RIF in order to define the semantics of the dialects and to show the main ideas which have instances. It sentence structure isn’t meant to be a concrete syntax to own the brand new dialects; they will leave away information such as the delimiters of the numerous syntactic elements, parenthesizing, precedence from workers, and so on. Just like the RIF is a keen interchange structure, it spends XML as the merely tangible sentence structure.
- Semantic build. The new semantic framework refers to new components that will be utilized for specifying the fresh type RIF reasoning dialects.
- XML serialization construction. Which framework describes the entire beliefs you to reasoning languages are to include in indicating their concrete XML-situated syntaxes. For every dialect, its tangible XML sentence structure is a by-product of your own dialect’s speech syntax. It could be thought to be good serialization of these sentence structure.
- Constants and you can variables. These conditions are to the majority reason dialects.
- Positional terms and conditions. Such terms are generally included in earliest-buy logic. RIF-FLD defines positional words inside a slightly a great deal more standard method in acquisition to allow languages having large-purchase syntax, instance HiLog [CKW93] and you will Relfun [RF99].
- Words that have named arguments. These are such positional words aside from per dispute from a great label is named and the purchase of the objections is actually immaterial. Words with entitled objections generalize the very thought of rows from inside the relational tables, where column headings match disagreement brands.
- Listing. These conditions match lists in reasoning coding, and generally are utilized in might Reason Dialect. Restricted versions of those terms are used about Core Dialect therefore the Production Legislation Dialect.
- Structures. A-frame title means an assertion throughout the an item and its own attributes. These types of conditions match particles out of F-reasoning [KLW95]. You will find syntactic resemblance ranging from terms and conditions which have called objections and you may frames, just like the characteristics (or services) out-of an object wind up as titled arguments. But not, new semantics ones terminology will vary (look for Part Semantic Formations).
- Group. These types of terms are widely used to identify the fresh new subclass and classification subscription relationships. There are 2 types of category terms and conditions: subscription terms and you may subclass conditions. Including structures, these terms was basically lent from F-reason [KLW95].
- Equivalence. These terminology are acclimatized to equate most other words.
pred:numeric-equivalent or pred:boolean-equal). Those predicates have fixed interpretations, which coincide with the interpretation of the equality terms defined in this document when the latter are evaluated over data types. General use of equality terms is supported in systems such as FLORA-2 [FL2], and special cases are also allowed in Relfun [RF99].
Terms are then used to define several types of RIF-FLD formulas. RIF dialects can choose to permit all or some of the aforesaid categories of terms. In addition, RIF-FLD introduces extension points, one of which allows the introduction of new kinds of terms. An extension point is a keyword that is not a syntactic construct per se, but a placeholder that is supposed to be replaced by specific syntactic constructs of an appropriate kind. RIF-FLD defines several types of extension points: symbols (NEWSYMBOL), connectives (), quantifiers (NEWQUANTIFIER), tantan telefon numarasÄ± aggregate functions (NEWAGGRFUNC), and terms (NEWTERM).
However, beyond your research brands, brand new interpretation of your own equivalence conditions can differ that’s computed by the items in RIF documents
Icon spaces partition the fresh set of low-logical symbols you to definitely correspond to private constants, predicates, and procedures, and every partition will then be provided a unique semantics. An icon area provides an enthusiastic identifier and you may good lexical space, which defines brand new “shape” of your own symbols for the reason that symbol space. Certain symbol places within the RIF are acclimatized to choose Online entities as well as their lexical area consists of strings that syntactically appear to be internationalized investment identifiers [RFC-3987], or Eye (elizabeth.grams., Most other icon areas are accustomed to depict brand new datatypes required by RIF (including,